Tuesday, September 23, 2014

"Fat, Happy and Fabulous"

A few weeks ago I was contacted by the ever so lovely, writer Therese O'Neil, who has commented on my blog for a while, as she was writing about plus size bloggers for an article that would be in the New Zealand Sunday Star-Times Magazine. I was so honoured and happy to be able to talk about plus size fashion, what punk means to me and how I deal with cruel comments.

Click on the pictures to enlarge them! Or you can read it without the pretty pictures over here.







Two other bloggers were also interviewed, Meagan Kerr and Whitney Fulton who runs the excellent POC Fat Fashion. The gorgeous Meagan was even on the front cover of the magazine, looking like a complete rock star!

If you're here because of the article, welcome, I hope you like my little site, its mainly full of my outfits, ideas and personal style.

I'd love to know what you all think of the article.

No comments:

Post a Comment