Thursday, January 05, 2012

Ootd: New Shoes, Bye Bye Blues.

 {Chaplin T-Shirt ~ ASOS, Black Jeans ~ Lucia via Helen Winterson's, Purple Glitter Heels ~ ASOS, Cream Nail Varnish ~ Load by Illamasqua}

I got these gorgeous purple glitter shoes and awesome Chaplin shirt from my mother for Christmas. As a woman with size 9 feet finding cute shoes can be hard. The selection at ASOS is slim, but occasionally you get absolute gems like these. I have wanted glitter heels since I saw those silver Miu Miu peep toes so many months ago and I never thought I'd be able to get them. I've been dancing around my mum's kitchen in them all day. Just looking down makes me so happy!


I love my mother's photography skills. I am very stiff and nervous in front of camera's, but my mother takes shots as I move and sometimes they come out pretty beautiful. I think the background helps a lot though!



These shoes may become as ubiquitous as my Creepers in this blog! I love them that much.

As far as fit goes, I have a wide foot and they're a little tight, but nothing actually painful. I can't review them for comfort properly as I never wear heels so I'll be learning in these! They're worth it to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment